SIGNAL & COPY TRADING
Copy trading enables traders in the financial markets to automatically copy positions opened and managed by a selected investor, usually in the context of a social trading network.
Currencies & Metals
Spreads As low as
What is Copy Trading?
Copy trading is a form of automated trading where you copy experienced traders’ actions. Copy trading has been increasing in popularity for the past few years, and it seems more and more people see the benefits of using copy trading for trading the markets.
Why Copy Trading?
You basically copy the trades of experienced traders that put their own time in to analyzing the markets and save you these huge amounts of time.
You are simply allowing their actions to be copied to your own account, but your funds remain safe within your reach at all times.
By Copying experienced traders, you eliminate the learning curve, in addition to benefiting from the experience of the trader you are copying.
Copy trading lets you skip these years of learning and start trading the various markets like an experienced trader from day one.
If you already have an account with Trivial Capital, you can follow the steps below to get started:
1. Login to Trivial Capital client portal
2. Click the Copy Trading button on your Trader’s Desktop
3. You must register an account if you don’t have an account on MQL 5
4. If you already have an MQL5 account, just connect your MQL5.com account to Trivial Capital by typing your MQL5 login and password and then click Bind.
5. You will then be presented with a choice of free trading signals that you can subscribe to
To subsribe to paid signal wiht a monthly fee, you must first top up replenish you MQL5 account.
1. Login to MQL5.com
2. Go to your Profile
3. Select Payments on the left sidebar
4. Click Deposit to Account
5. Select the Payment provider of your choice and follow the instructions
It depends on the Signal Provider. Each Signal Provider can set his own fee. That being said, you should be able to find a wide choice of signals that are free of charge.
For paid Signals:
– The subscription period is weekly of monthly
– The required amount for the entire subscription period will be frozen on the Subscriber’s account.
– A typical fee for a paid signal is 20 credits per month. 1 Credit = 1 dollar.
To register as a Signal Provider, please follow the steps below:
1. Register for an account on mql5.com
2. Go to your Profile
3. Select Seller on the left sidebar
4. Click the Register link in the first paragraph and follow the instructions
5. When approved you will receive the following message: “You have been successfully approved as Seller on MQL5.com”
Now you can go to the Signals page and click “Create your own signal”. Fill in the form specifying the details of your new signal in the new window .
If you have any enquiries regarding the signal service you can contact MQL5 directly or leave a message on the MQL5 community forum which is specifically design to provide assistance.
You can subscribe to as many Signal Providers as you wish. Each provider however, is considered as a separate trading account.